Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Town Call A City

My town is call a City. It has reach the population requirements of a City but it certainly doesn't feel like a City. It is more like a town. My town which is now declared a City. Doesn't have tall building where Superman can leap over in a single bounce. In fact, the tallest building in my town, Superman probably won't even bother to leap over.
My town which everyone are proudly calling it a City now, doesn't have happening places to hang out. Most of the time, people hang out at the next town which is more happening and more activities for entertainment.
My town. It doesn't have a cinema. The only cinema building was left vacant 20 or more years ago. Now it is a snooker and karaoke place. But it is just quiet. Nothing special at all.
In New Town, where everything should be happening. It wasn't so. There might be lots of people there, but mostly they are there to have dinner and supper. There is really nothing to do.
My town. It is a boring town. So, this is a boring story to tell.
My town. It is a primary industrial town. You can find big companies and their big factories in my town.
My town. It doesn't have a tourist spot. Nearest tourist spot is in the next state.
My town. It has a newly build hotel. But mostly it is a quiet and looks deserted hotel. Probably it gives those "one night stand" people more places to go.
My town. It doesn't have tall buildings.
My town. It is call a City, but it doesn't feel like a City.

|