Thursday, November 03, 2005

How I Live My Life In My Town

For 26 years, I have been living in the town I grew up in. Went to school in and now living in. Being unemployed and still living with parents. I am practically a useless bum.
After I got my degree, somehow I couldn't get myself to go find a job. Argue with my mother day in day out. That's the only conversation between me and my mother. The only other time we aren't down each others necks is when my friends done something like getting married, then I will tell my mother about it and we did have a normal conversation rather than a shouting match or crying match.
I love my mother. Argue and shouting aside, my mother is still my mother. She is the only one that cared about everything that I do. I am happy because of that.
I have friends, but most of them are busy with their own lives. Yet, everytime there is always my mother around to talk to me. I like to talk, but since people don't like to listen to me or ignore me completely, it is always my mother that listened. I am happy because of just that. That's probably why for the past 10 years, we are always arguing. It is how we communicate. Weird right?
I might be leaving for training soon. I am sure my mother and I will be arguing over the phone. As usual. It has been that way.

|