Friday, November 04, 2005

The Town That Has More Residential Area

My town. It has a lot of Residential Areas and more are on the way. The jobs that was created by the big companies cause the population to swell. It was declared a City based on the population but it doesn't feel like a City.
It has that many people, yet it doesn't have that feeling of being in a City. With no Skyline or even a cinema. My town is still a town.
My town with it's ever increasing population, will it be declare a Metropolis once it reached that much amount of people living in my town?
I doubt it. Even if it reached that amount of population, it will never be a Metropolis, not even in the next 20 years or so.
Maybe I might be wrong, but even now, as a City it doesn't feel like a City. The infrastructure isn't even at par with a City. And again. There is no cinema.
My town. It has more Residential Area then you can build virtually in Sim City 4.

|