Sunday, November 06, 2005

Knowing My Town.

26 years. That's the magic number. I am happy that I grew up in this town of mine. It might be already a City. As I have mentioned countless time on my previous posts. I guess I love my town too much.
And until now I haven't even gave the name to my town yet. Well, I plan to keep it a secret or until someone figure out the name of my town. It is more fun that way.
My town might be changing slowly towards being a modern age City, I seeing that it might take several or a few decades to even reach the level of Kuala Lumpur. I still think my town should just stay a town. Don't call it a City yet.
Have you ever heard about a City that looks more like a Town? Probably never or none. Wait. There is one. My town. That's why I call it a City of Myth.
It is a Myth for a City that looks more like a town.
26 years, I watched as my town grew. More Residential areas were build. More factories were build. More people from all over Malaysia came to work. And you wonder why my Town can hit a population that is fit to be declared a City.
They build more schools. Smart School they call them now. Maybe because my town is a City now. It needs more Schools. I figure they will build a Univercity next.
Knowing my town. It will never be a City. Not in the next 10 or 20 years. And that's a fact.

|